Tuesday 19 May 2015

Making an Elephant

I started making an elephant yesterday. It's a baby elephant in the same style as my other crochet creations. The trunk and ears turned out even better than expected. I love how she looks so far. 

For the body, I will follow my pattern for Pink Piglet. I might have to buy more yarn to finish. Let's hope I can find the same colour.
Ellie the Elephant is off to a good start. More photos and a pattern coming soon. I am excited to finish this one.




Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below 





3 comments:

  1. The trunk worked out well, not easy to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was challenging figuring out how to do it but will be easy to explain. It's the ears that are more complicated. I might re-work them on the next elephant I make.

      Delete