Thursday 25 June 2015

Something Green

In the summer, production slows to a snail's pace at meo my crochet. Nevertheless, I continue creating critters. Currently I am working on Something Green. Not a Frog or a Goblin, something new this time. I can picture exactly how I want it to look.
I am following my Green Goblin Baby pattern for the body, arms and head. Only the hood needs to change. A new hood makes a new costume and a whole new critter. I love that options are almost endless.

I won't tell you what I'm making. I'd rather it be a surprise. I hope you don't mind waiting, as I may not finish until after our family visit and vacation next week. 

I'm quite excited about this new Green Something. I hope it turns out like I'm imagining. I think it will look adorable.



Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below.

No comments:

Post a Comment