Monday 3 August 2015

Sunflower Doll Ta-Dah!

Ta-Dah! Sunflower Doll is finally finished. 

Remember way back in June when I mentioned I was making Something Green? Some of you guessed frog, leprechaun, watermelon baby, turtle, martian, snail and teletubby. All great ideas, just not what I had in mind.

Meet Sunflower Doll. I love that she turned out as I imagined. Sunflower Doll enjoyed posing for photos today showing off her golden yellow petals.
Sunflower Doll raises her arms to celebrate. Hooray for Sunflower Doll.
 
Three cheers for finally finishing Sunflower Doll. As always, I will be sure to share a pattern. Watch for it coming soon to my pattern page. 

Update: The pattern is done and available for free here. Enjoy.

Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Beth, I'm sure you had fun creating sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did, so I'll likely make more ... perhaps in different colours for the petals.

      Delete