Monday 12 October 2015

Six Owls and Counting

This week, I added two more owls to the group for a total of five. Our daughter thinks the owl on the left looks a little stoned. I have to agree. 
I asked our daughter to pick her favourites for me to take to Boulder when we visit. Counting from the left, she selected 2, 3 and 5 with 5 being her most favourite. I guessed she would like the pale pink one.
Since I still have cotton yarn left and it was a long weekend, I managed to finish one more owl for a total of six so far. I think our daughter will like this one too. I'll take all six and let her choose from the bunch.
Six Owls and Counting ... I wonder how many more owls I can make using my cotton yarn stash? I'm guessing two or three tops.  

If you would like to make one too, check out my Fall Crochet post for the pattern link and instructions.



Be the first to comment - click on No comments: below.

1 comment: